Associate Attorney Kyle L. Endicott
Prior to joining Echols & Associates in March 2016, Kyle managed and operated his own law firm in Stillwater, Oklahoma where he practiced in the areas of family law, probate & estate planning, civil litigation, criminal, real estate, contracts, and personal injury. Kyle also serves as a qualified Guardian Ad Litem for children in domestic litigation cases.
Kyle uses his years of experience in private practice to counsel individuals and help navigate through family law probate litigation. Kyle is an outstanding attorney that is a welcomed addition to Echols and Associates in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma State University, B.S. in Political Science, Minor in Philosophy, 2002
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 2005
- 2005, Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Payne County Bar Association (Member)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Adjunct Professor, Oklahoma State University, 2011
- Pro Bono work for Legal Aid Services in Payne County Oklahoma
- Volunteer for Big Brothers and Big Sisters – Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Volunteer and Fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy Association Camp – Stillwater, Oklahoma