Associate Attorney Jonathan D. Echols
Jonathan D. Echols continues to perform at a very high level in family law courts of Oklahoma. He is articulate and passionate in the representation of family law clients. He is an adjunct professor, instructing law students at OCU in the three-hour course of “family law”.
Jonathan graded summa cum laude and graduated first in his graduating class in 2005 at OCU Law School. He received numerous recognitions from OCU and received the “Outstanding Law School Graduate”.
Jonathan began his law career at Crowe and Dunlevy, but within a few years, he joined his parents at Echols & Associates. He has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for the past five (5) years. He is a member of the Oklahoma Legislature in the House of Representatives.
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., 2002
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2005
- 2005, Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Board Member – Young Lawyers Division, 2006-2009
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- Rising Star, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, Super Lawyers
- Oklahoma City University School of Law Deans Honor Role (every semester)
- Seventeen CALI Awards (awarded to the student with the highest grade in a class)
- Hatton W. Summners Scholar
- Outstanding Law School Graduate
- Barry-Opala Award Recipient
Graduate and Undergraduate Teaching:
- Adjunct Professor, Oklahoma City University Law School, Family Law, 2013 to current.