Associate Attorney Ashley D. Rahill
Ashley D. Rahill, associate attorney at Echols & Associates received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2011. Since admission to the bar in 2011, Ashley has been actively involved in the Oklahoma and Oklahoma County Bar Associations. She was a recipient of the Oklahoma Bar Association President’s Award in 2012 and graduated from the OBA’s Leadership Academy in 2014.
While in law school, Ashley served on the Dean’s Leadership Council as a student mentor for incoming first year law students and was involved with the OU College of Law Criminal Defense Clinic. Ashley was also a recipient of the American Jurisprudence award in Legal Research and Writing I and II and the Scribes Legal Writing Award.
Ashley graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Public Relations and minor in Political Science. While in undergrad, she received the Valedictorian Honor Scholarship and was a member of Pi Beta Phi Sorority.
Ashley resides in Oklahoma City. She is involved in the community and sits on various boards. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing golf, and watching OU football.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Oxford University, Summer Program, 2009
- University of Oklahoma, B.A. in Journalism and Public Relations, 2008
- 2011, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Member)
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Member)
- Cleveland County Bar Association (Member)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law Young Alumni Board (Member)
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma Leadership Council (Member)
- Lyric Understudies
Awards and Recognitions:
- Oklahoma Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2014
- Oklahoma Bar Association President’s Award, 2012
- Scribes Legal Writing Award, 2009
- Best Appellate Brief Award, 2009
- American Jurisprudence Award, Legal Research and Writing, 2008 and 2009